&t The Taylor Family: Sushi on the Beach

Tuesday, October 3

Sushi on the Beach



Last night after we played around all day Shar and Johnny ordered sushi and we took it to the beach to have dinner. Peter and I had never had sushi before so it was a new experience for us. I thought I would probably like it from what I had heard from other people but I didn't really know what to expect. Everything that I tried I absolutely loved!! Everything was soooo good and there wasn't anything that was too fishy or weird. After dinner we walked the beach and hung out until the sunset. It was so weird to see cliffs with houses on top right up next to the beach, nothing like the flat sands of FL. It was a beautiful sunset and wonderful weather.
You can click on the pic on the left to enlarge it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home