&t The Taylor Family: The San Diego Zoo

Monday, October 2

The San Diego Zoo

When Shar and I were talking on the phone she asked what we wanted to do while we were in town, the only two things that I really wanted to do were to go the beach and watch the sunset on the West coast and also to go to the San Diego Zoo. Yesterday we did the latter since Audrey and Hannah didn't have school. It was great and the girls really enjoyed it. We took the bus tour and did the sky ride and got to see a bunch of cool animals. I think I had more fun watching Abbi's expressions and hearing her reaction to seeing all the animals though. If I didn't get to see anything other than her I would have been okay with that. Brye had a great time and we are all so glad we went. It was definitely a great Zoo and well deserving of it's reputation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home