&t The Taylor Family: Disney World

Thursday, November 16

Disney World

I got a call yesterday morning at 10 after 8. It was the doctor telling me that the embryos are doing great and we were going to wait until Friday to do the transfer. I have to be at the clinic tomorrow at 12 for the procedure. Since we didn't have to go to the doctor yesterday and my bedrest is pushed back until the weekend, we decided to take the girls to Disney World. Hannah's 6th birthday is Saturday and she really wanted to go, and of course I always want to go. We picked up my mom on the way and then drove to the Magic Kingdom. We had a great time. The park was really empty and there were absolutely no lines for any rides at all. We got to do every ride we wanted to and never had to wait around. The weather was a little hot but there was a nice breeze going so it wasn't so bad. Hannah is so much fun she likes to go on all the big rides that most kids think are scary. My mom waited with Brye and Abbi while the rest of us went on Splash, Thunder, and Space Mountain. We really had a great time and we were exhausted by the end of the day. After leaving the park we dropped mom off and went back to Shar's hotel for a room service dinner and just hung out while the kids slept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home