&t The Taylor Family: Trick or Treat

Tuesday, October 31

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween to all!! I hope everyone had as good of a time as we did. I took the girls over to my cousins house to trick or treat and later my mom and Peter met up with us. We got the girls ready and they looked so cute in their costumes! Brye was a cowgirl and Abbi was a baby chick. My cousin, Laura's little girls dressed up as a cowgirl (Reagan) and a cow (Kendall). Brye and Reagan always have a great time playing and tonight was no different. They went from house to house and got candy from everyone. Brye liked to see what she got right after someone dropped it in her bag. Abbi only got candy from a couple houses but she doesn't eat candy anyhow so that was enough for her. Reagan and Brye were so cute with their horses and boots and hats. I will probably let Brye wear her costume a few more times before I put it up because it was so cute on her. After we went to a few houses we went inside where the girls played until it was time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home