&t The Taylor Family: Busy busy

Wednesday, December 20

Busy busy

You know, I didn't realize that Christmas Eve was Sunday until just yesterday. I was completely surprised that it snuck up on me like that. I haven't even gotten our Christmas cards out. Sorry about that. I am hoping to have them out tomorrow so hopefully most of you will receive them before Christmas. Peter and I have been keeping busy. As you know we have a lot going on but we always have time for our friends. Last Friday, Chris came over and hung out, and then on Saturday we took Peter's Dad out for his birthday. Sunday night our friend Michael came by for dinner and yesterday we were busy with the ultrasound and then went and saw our friend Ruth at the mall. Tonight we enjoyed an evening with our friend Nathan who we haven't seen in a long time. We use to hang out a lot more but we have all been busy lately. Nathan is a police officer for the city of Oviedo and I met him when I worked at Ritz in the Oviedo mall. He bought a camera from me and we have been friends ever since. We really enjoy his company and after the holidays hopefully we will be able to see him more often. Pretty soon my family will be coming to town and I will have even less time than I have now but I am really looking forward to seeing my brother Steve and his wife Heather as well as my best friend ever Tina, who now lives in Ohio. I don't mind being so busy when I have so many wonderful people to be busy with. Sorry no pics today, I will try to do better tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home