&t The Taylor Family: Garage Sale!!

Friday, March 23

Garage Sale!!

This morning Peter had to leave at 4:00 in the morning in order to make his flight to Nashville. I got up at 5:30 so that I could get the girls ready and head over to Grandma's house for the garage sale. I didn't really have anything in the sale this time but I came to help out my mom and to keep me busy while my hubby is gone. I helped a little bit with putting things out (after the boxes were carried out for me) and then I was in charge of taking the money and tracking the sales. The girls and I are staying here tonight and tomorrow and will head home on Sunday after the last sale day. I have to use my laptop today and it is really slow so I won't be posting pictures until I get home on Sunday night. Maybe next time Peter will let me use his laptop and he can take mine until I can use my home computer. Wishful thinking. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home