&t The Taylor Family: Pet Fair

Saturday, March 3

Pet Fair

The Orlando Science Center was having a fund raising Pet Fair today, I didn't know anything about it but Angela works there so she told me about it last night when we went to dinner. I decided to take Abbi since Brye was still at Janell and Wyatt's and Peter had a couple things that he needed to do before work tonight. Abbi and I had a great time, she played lots of games and got her face painted. She petted an aligator and got to see a tiger, a panther, horses, and of course lots and lots of dogs. I think her favorite thing was the bubble tent where they made big bubbles, even one so big you could stand in it. We went back to that tent a couple 3 times because she liked it so much. After we saw all there was in the park we headed inside the Science Center and Abbi had a blast running through the kid zone, everything was just her size. She touched and played with evertything until it was time to go. On the way out we got a quick snack and decided it was time to go get Brye. We didn't get far when we ran into Michael, he was looking for me all around the park and didn't know I had gone inside. We talked a bit and then headed off. Abbi and I really had a great time, I hadn't been to the Science Center since I was a Brownie in girl scouts so it was very long ago. Thanks for all the fun Angela!!I made this picture pretty big so if you click on it it will open in it's own window so you can see it larger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home