&t The Taylor Family: Our Princess

Friday, March 2

Our Princess

My sister, Janell, was going with her husband and some friend's to Disney's Pirate and Princess Night and she wanted Brye to come along. Disney encourages the children (and adults) to dress up so I got Brye all ready to go. My best friend, Christina*, sent Brye this dress a long time ago but it is just now starting to fit and perfect timing! Brye loved being all pretty in her princess dress and couldn't wait to go. Peter and I took her over to Janell's earlier to drop her off. We know she is going to have a great time. After Disney Brye is going to spend the night at Aunt Janell and Uncle Wyatt's house and then we will get her back tomorrow. Brye was excited about spending the night too, she has never stayed anywhere other than Grandma's and Kim's unless she was with Peter and I. She was so sweet in her dress, she definitely is our little princess!


**Update: Brye had a great time with Janell and Wyatt and they both said she was very well behaved. Just what I like to hear. Here is a picture that was taken at Disney with Pirate Mickey. Thanks again, Janell and Wyatt!!

*Correction: Christina's husband, Noah, picked out this pretty princess dress. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Noah Rusnock said...

Um... I actually picked out that dress :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home