&t The Taylor Family: Exercise

Tuesday, February 27

Exercise

Peter stopped by the store on the way home from helping his mom today and surprised me with new bikes and a carrier for the girls!! He is so sweet. I had told him that I wanted to get bikes and ride the trails at the local parks and he told me that after we got our tax return we could find something cheap. Well we haven't gotten our return yet but we are expecting it in the next couple of days and he wanted to surprise me. What a great husband! I got a beautiful purple bike and Peter's is blue, we put the carrier on his bike of course so that I can just relax as we ride. We had to go and try them out right away so we headed off to the nearest park. We only did a couple of short laps around the soccer fields, it felt so nice to be riding again. I use to go jogging in the mornings but I always preferred biking. Since we went after 5:00 the weather was great and there was breeze and no harsh sun. Hopefully the cooler weather will stick around until I am too big to ride or until my DR tells me otherwise. Brye and Abbi loved riding behind Daddy, they laughed and squealed the whole time. I followed behind them so that I could keep a slow pace. We had a really great time and it was a nice and easy ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home