&t The Taylor Family: Happy Birthday to me!!!

Monday, March 26

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today was my 25th birthday! We didn't have any plans (or so I thought). After we got up and ate breakfast I decided that I wanted to grab a couple caches and mostly just hangout with the family. I had a cache in the works for a while that I wanted to place so Peter helped me put it together (it's really evil) and then today I found a good spot to hide it so others could try and find it. So far no one has been able to make the find but we will see. I found just a few caches and placed two of my own. After our fun cache run we came home and as I was logging my finds we had company come! Turns out Peter had invited some friends over to help celebrate and hadn't told me about it. It was so good to see everyone, we all went out to dinner and then came back for cake. Very yummy. It was such a nice surprise! In the picture here there is Reba, Jake, and Kent with Kendrah and of course me with Brye.

Special thanks to all who called and sent Happy Birthday wishes including, Greig, Ali, Mom, Tina, Cindy, Rena, Dad, Judy, Memere and Pepere, Michael, Mike, Kent, Jake, Reba, Becky, Angie, MT, Bob, and of course Peter, Brye, and Abbi!

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy Birthday!!! And seems like you had a great time...birthdays are always special and best enjoyed in the company of near and dear ones...and well for some more birthday fun also visit my blog on Birthday Greetings sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home