&t The Taylor Family: Home Sweet Home

Sunday, March 25

Home Sweet Home

This morning Peter got back from TN and came straight to my mom's house from the airport. The girls and I were still there helping out with the garage sale. The sale went pretty well but we didn't have as much traffic as we would have liked. I didn't really have anything in the sale this time so I was pretty much just there to help out my mom. I enjoy doing the garage sales even though it is a lot of work. We get a lot of repeat customers because they know we are always set up nice, it is always good to see them all again. We came back home before the sale was up since the traffic was pretty slow today. It was so nice to get home again. Lucy really missed us and so did the fish. It will be nice to sleep in our own bed again and of course be together. I never sleep very well when Peter isn't home, I just miss having him next to me. Poor guy, he is so tired. He hardly had any sleep all weekend and both his flights were really early in the morning so that didn't help.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Chellee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home