&t The Taylor Family: 2 more weeks of Freedom!!

Monday, April 23

2 more weeks of Freedom!!

I had my dr's appointment today and was really believing that I would be sentenced to bedrest from here on out. I was really surprised when the Dr said everything looks great and that he would see me again in two more weeks!! Yay!! Sweet Freedom!! I don't have any plans to do anything I am just glad that I don't have to lay in bed all day long everyday. A couple of the surrogates that I talk with through the agency are on bedrest and they are really hating it. I am really not looking forward to that part of the pregnancy but even if the Dr had said I was to go to bed starting today I would be happy that I lasted this long. Most women pregnant with triplets are on bedrest at 20 weeks and I am now in my 25th week and still going strong!

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Check it out! DOH!

http://media.universalorlando.com/newsreleases/detail.aspx?id=94&categoryID=0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home