&t The Taylor Family: Still in the hospital.

Tuesday, May 15

Still in the hospital.

Well, Chellee spent the day in the hospital and they still want to keep her. At least for tonight. We haven't heard, but hopefully she can come home in the morning. Her cell phone died and I left her charger at home so she hasn't been able to get any calls and since everyones numbers are in her phone she can't call anyone either. I am staying with her tonight. I'll have to go in to the shop in the morning though. Hopefully I can come and get her after work tomorrow. She got flowers from the IP's earlier today. They're very pretty. I know she appreciated them since they got here way before I did today and I know it hasn't been fun being stuck here alone. Well, we'll keep our fingers crossed and keep praying that we can go home for a while soon. Thanks again everyone for the prayer and support.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

*hug* I hope she gets to come home in the morning.
Lots of Love from all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home