&t The Taylor Family: To Bed At Last...

Monday, May 14

To Bed At Last...

Well, I just got home from the longest Dr's appointment yet, and with my better half still away. Chellee and I went for our routine weekly checkup today. After the ultrasound tech took all the babies' measurments they discovered that Chellee's cervix was a bit thinner than they were comfortable with. The Dr. decided that he wanted to monitor any contractions that Chellee was having and that it would be a good idea to admit her to the hospital to do that. They're not particularly worried (as far as we can tell) since we knew that this would be an almost unavoidable step, but still we're not what you'd call "thrilled" about the idea. So far everything is fine. The Drs. are just trying to sort out what the monitoring is telling them and making sure that they have enough data to make an intelligent decision about the next logical step. We are hoping that they will conclude their tests early tomorrow and let me bring Chellee back home for a while. Please keep us in your prayers and we will keep you all updated.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

Chellee,

I just said a prayer for you. I hope you get to come home today and that everything is OK with you and the babies.

*hugs*

Love you,
Heather

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am thinking of you both. I hope Chellee is okay and can come home soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home