&t The Taylor Family: Do you know the Cupcake girl?

Friday, July 20

Do you know the Cupcake girl?

My youngest brother Brian is joining the Navy at the end of the month so we are having a going away dinner for him before he leaves. Abbi and I thought it would be a good idea to make up some cupcakes to take with us to my mom's house for after dinner. The dinner isn't until Sunday but we had time today so we decided to get to work. I wanted Brye to help us too but she wouldn't clean up her room so she missed out on the fun. Abbi was a big help, she poured all the ingredients in and put the cup cake papers in the pan. She even helped me mix it all up even though the mixer is loud and she doesn't like loud noises. After I portioned out the mix into the first batch of cups I had to give Abbi a taste. As most of you know, I don't usually give the girls anything with sugar but I couldn't deny the chef a taste of her own creation. There wasn't much on the beater but she was happy to have it. Once I put the cupcakes in the oven Abbi watched from her stool in front of the oven to wait until they were done. She didn't make it the whole twenty minutes but it was cute while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home