&t The Taylor Family: Water Babies

Tuesday, July 31

Water Babies

Since the pool felt so good at the birthday party the other day I decided we should do more swimming. This morning after we took Peter to work the girls and I went to my Dad and Judy's house to use their pool. The weather was so hot out and the pool felt great. Brye was afraid at first and didn't even want to go down to the second step but after I made her get in all the way and put her inner tube around her she had a blast. She just floated around the pool and figured out how to move in different directions by kicking her feet. Abbi is my little daredevil and she isn't afraid of anything. She walked right down the steps and when I put her crab float around her she pushed right off into the deep water. She even jumped into the water from the ledge (into my arms) and then when I was holding her she wanted me to let her go so she could swim on her own, that didn't work so well but she still didn't want me to hold her. We had a great time and the girls were really wore out afterwards. We will probably be returning in a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home