&t The Taylor Family: So tired

Saturday, July 28

So tired

Last night we didn't get home until midnight and then we had to get up and go back to town this morning. I was taking the girls to a birthday party at their friend Delaney's house. We all had a great time at the party. Cindy and Brian got a huge blow up slide and the kids go down it into a pool of water. Brye was afraid at first but after she got enough nerve to go down it once she had a blast doing it hundreds of times after. Abbi swam in the pool with me and played with some of the other younger kids. It was so hot out and the pool felt so nice. We were there until almost two and then we went over to my mom's house. I said my good bye to my brother, Brian, and it was really sad, I am really going to miss him. Anyhow we made it home and ate dinner and now I am ready for bed. This picture is from last night, I brought my camera to the party today but forgot to put my memory card in it, oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home