&t The Taylor Family: Good Bye Brian!

Saturday, July 28

Good Bye Brian!

My youngest brother, Brian, is joining the Navy and leaves on Sunday for Basic Training in IL. Tonight we had a big dinner for him at my mom's house with one of my other brothers and my sister and their families to say good bye. Brian graduated from high school earlier this year and then joined the Navy to be a gunners-mate. He goes to basic training for 9 weeks and then has to go to class for his specified career. I am hoping to be able to attend his BT graduation in October (I think). We had a great time at dinner but I didn't say good bye yet because I am going over there tomorrow. I am really proud of Brian, he has really come a long way and the next few weeks won't be easy. I will really miss giving him a hard time when I go over to my mom's house. I will just have to save it all for when I see him again when he graduates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home