&t The Taylor Family: My little cacher

Monday, July 30

My little cacher

The other day while Brye was at Grandma's house I took Abbi caching while Daddy was working. She always has fun going through all the treasure. If there is anything real exciting in there I will trade things out so she can have a prize. She doesn't quite understand the whole finding conception yet but when I pull open the cache she pulls everything out and then puts it all back in, just like a true cacher. Whenever I stop the car Abbi says "me too!!" because she wants me to pull her out too. She usually pokes around the area while I do the real searching. I like having helpers with me but it does take a lot longer to do it that way, it's okay though because my pictures for my find posts are always cuter when I have helpers. The other day Abbi was completely worn out from our caching adventures, she slept all the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home