&t The Taylor Family: Slip'n Slide

Thursday, August 16

Slip'n Slide

I wanted to take the girls to go swimming today but Peter wanted to leave early and I was too tired so instead I set up the slip'n slide that Grandma got us. The girls got all ready with their suits and sunscreen and then they had a blast playing in the water. They took some of their cups and bowls out of the play house and brought them over to fill them up and dump them out. It was so hot out there but they didn't mind with the water going. I stayed just inside the back door reading so that I could keep an eye on them but not get overheated. They played for about an hour and then Abbi was ready to come in. The girls cleaned up all their toys while I took care of the slip'n slide. We all ate lunch and then it was time for a nap. The girls played so hard they both went right to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home