&t The Taylor Family: 10 more days

Saturday, December 15

10 more days

It's hard to believe that Christmas is so close already. With my new job, and everything else, time has just flown by. Brye has been asking me if we could make cookies for Santa for a long time so I figured today was as good a day as any. We went to the store and we were surprised to Santa. Publix had him for a few hours this morning and they were taking pictures for free and handing out cookies. Brye ran right over to him and Abbi followed and gave him a big hug. I was surprised by that because she is usually afraid of him. We won't get the pictures for while yet but it was a cool treat. After lunch and a nap we got everything out to make cookies. The girls were a big help, except when I used the beater, then they just put their hands over their ears. They were great at rolling the cookie balls into the sugar and then unwrapping and putting the kisses on each baked cookie. They did them all and they look great. If they last long enough, I am sure Santa will be very happy with these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home