&t The Taylor Family: Friends, Fun, and Fire

Monday, December 10

Friends, Fun, and Fire

This weekend was quite busy for us Taylors. As posted, we went out Friday night to watch a movie in the park with Michael and Angela, Saturday we had dinner and smores with Dave and Alex and then yesterday we stayed busy all day with other friends. After church, Peter and I met Brian (Peter's old roommate from High School) at Chili's where we had a great lunch. We got home and I put the girls down and Peter and Brian went to Peter's shop. I was getting some papers done for school and got a call from Reba, who, apparently, had talked to Peter twice about coming over yesterday. Okay, great, the more the merrier. Reba hung out and we talked and played with the girls after I got them up and showered. When the boys came back Reba went home and the 5 of use went over to Scott and Diane's house for more fire fun and talk. It was a great weekend and we really enjoyed being able to see everyone. I cannot wait until this week is over though so I can enjoy my winterbreak with a little more freedom and time to spend with others. I don't know why but I managed not to get a picture of Brian so next time I will have to be a bit more trigger happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home