&t The Taylor Family: Merry Christmas!!

Thursday, December 27

Merry Christmas!!

Peter and I had a great Christmas. After spending Christmas Eve with my mom we split Christmas Day up between Peter's Dad, his mom, his brother Tim, and our friend Chris and his family. Before we left the house we opened all the presents that Santa had brought. The girls went crazy over everything and Brye still claims that her most favorite gift was the Princess Toothpaste. My Dad and Judy got her an awesome horse that moves and reacts to noise and touch. It is really cool and the girls just LOVE it. I am going to try and get some video of it and have Peter upload it for everyone to see, it is just too cute. We had lunch with Peter's Dad and then saw his mom and brother. Later we went over to Chris's house and hung out with his family. We had a very nice day and enjoyed everyone's company. I need to go through the girl's rooms and clean out some of the old toys so that I can make room for the new toys. Santa tried to be practical but there were some toys slipped into there too. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

Last night Chris, my friend Dee, and my brother Brian came over to hang out. We had a great time and finally saw the Simpson's Movie. I didn't get to bed until after 1:00am and I had to get up around 6:00 so I didn't have time to post. It is getting harder and harder to get this blog thing done. I will continue to try my best though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home