&t The Taylor Family: O' Christmas Tree

Saturday, December 22

O' Christmas Tree

It occurred to me that I hadn't posted any pictures of our tree and I know a few of you had asked me to do so. As you can see, we have a beautiful tree this year, courtesy of Dad and Judy. Last year and the couple years before our tree was just pitiful. I really thought it was less depressing not to put it up at all. If it weren't for the girls I probably would have left it in it's box. This year, however, we don't have to worry about that. The girls did a wonderful job decorating the tree and we still have the star that Brye and I made in 2003 at the top. Someday we will have to get an angel. We may have to tell Santa to pass on by our house, as you can see there are already plenty of presents waiting. Well, he can probably squeeze a few more in there. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home