&t The Taylor Family: Softball

Saturday, April 5

Softball

Well, we had our first game today. Kind of. We actually were short two people and talked Peter into playing, which he has never done. He did really well though and caught two foul balls and got us two outs. He went up to bat twice and hit the ball both times, I was really proud of him. We still were short one person and we lost pretty badly but without enough people to cover all the positions it was really hard. I played shortstop and second base at the same time and had a really difficult time trying to cover it all. Hopefully next time we will have enough people show up to fill the field. Peter got a shot of me at bat but I hurt myself somehow so I am hoping to heal up before next game but so far it's been going slow. After the game Bresa and I played a little ball of our own. She did really well and I think she is getting a hang of the whole catching thing without closing her eyes and flinching. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home