&t The Taylor Family: It's A...

Monday, August 11

It's A...

That's right, it's a baby!! Come on, you should know from our first two children that Peter and I like surprises. We had our ultrasound last week and got to see for the first time our newest member of the family. Sitting happy in his/her little home developing along just perfectly. The ultrasound tech, Laurie, asked us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby and Peter and I had discussed finding out but ultimately decided we would let it be a surprise. I must say, I was tempted but now that the ultrasound is over I have missed my opportunity but don't regret it at all. Laurie took all the measurements and everything looks good, she said I may be due a little later but I am not concerned and would actually prefer a date a bit further from Christmas. At our next Dr. appointment we will discuss what date she thinks we should go by and perhaps a few month later on we may have another ultrasound to confirm it. The baby was busy in there waving hands and feet. We counted out 10 perfect fingers and toes and enjoyed watching the baby yoga show going on. After all the formal stuff we got to play around with the 3D doppler which was great because we never got to do that with our girls. The baby is still little so the form is still a bit alien and skeletal but you can see the basic form of a baby in there. We got a DVD of the video of the whole scan and we got a CD with a bunch of pictures taken during the scan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home