&t The Taylor Family: The Fun House

Friday, March 6

The Fun House

My best friend Christina came to town from Ohio so today I took Abbi and Javan over to see her. She is staying at her mom's house in Windermere and surprisingly, there is lots for a little girl to do there. Abbi enjoyed watching a movie or two in the home movie theater and then later playing in the wading part of the swimming pool. Javan enjoyed a good cry and then a nice nap out on the porch in the beautiful weather. Our friend Rena (in the last photo) came over to visit from Gainesville in the afternoon. She is in her second year of residency at the hospital up there and doesn't get much time off so we don't get to see her too often. She is studying to be a pediatrician and as you can see in the photo she must be good at it because Javan sure looks happy. We all went and got a nice lunch from a wrap and smoothie cafe and spent the day just catching up. The kids and I spent most the day there but it still didn't seem long enough. Abbi didn't want to leave when it was time to go. I asked her if she wanted to come back sometime and she said she did. I haven't seen Tina in year so I was happy to get today. We are hoping to arrange a few days next month when I can go see Tina and her husband in Ohio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home