&t The Taylor Family: A Day Out

Saturday, May 23

A Day Out

The rain has been coming down nonstop for a week now. Although today was my first day off for the weekend I felt like I had been cooped up in the house all week. I called up my mom and asked her if she would like for me to take her to lunch. She was anxious to get out of the house too so we decided to meet at the Fashion Square Mall in Orlando. This was a good chance for Daddy to get some time alone again and get some work done without any distractions. The kids and I met up with mom and had lunch and then we walked the mall for a few hours. I hadn't been to that mall in ages and it was good to see most of the stores were still open and there were even a couple new ones that looked promising. When we split to go home mom took Abbi with her for a sleepover, lucky girl. It was really good to get out and see my mom again. We use to shop like this at least once a week but now that we both have full time jobs we don't get to get out as often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home