&t The Taylor Family

Sunday, May 17

On May 2nd the girls and I planted some bulbs in a pot and in the garden for our enjoyment. You can read the post by clicking here if you missed it before. Today before we went to church I happened to look over by the tree and saw a nice tall stem spourting up from the ground. I went over to check it out and called the girls to take a look. Sure enough there were about 4 other little sprouts coming up around the tree. We went over to check out the pot to see if there was any action there and we were pleasantly surprised to find three little buds just breaking the soil's surface. I guess the couple torrential downpours we had this past week helped give these bulbs the nutrients they needed to break free. I can't wait to see how many more sprouts show up, or even more exciting, how pretty the flowers are when they start to bloom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home