&t The Taylor Family: An email from Bresa's teacher

Wednesday, February 10

An email from Bresa's teacher

Bresa's teacher, Mrs. Wright, sent us the following email after she found something Bresa said in class too funny not to share:

"Last week I told the class I was concerned because they were too noisy during centers. I asked if they thought it would be a good idea to NOT do centers. I explained that if that happened I'd just have to lecture and give assignments all day. Bryanna raised her hand and said, "That wouldn't be a good idea because God doesn't want you to be boring."

I thought that was hilarious! If I ever write a book of funny things kids say, her statement would definitely be in there! "

Too cute!

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home