&t The Taylor Family: Valentine's Day Cards

Saturday, February 6

Valentine's Day Cards

Well it's February and just after Peter's birthday so that means one thing...Time to get the Valentines Day cards all ready for the girls classes. Both of the girls got lists from their teachers with all their classmates names so we could make cards and not leave anyone out. We went to Michael's Crafts to get some cool crafty Valentines to make up. Once all three kids are in school I will probably resort to the simple perforated cut out paper cards that you just sign your name to, but until then the girls have a great time working hard on these cool Valentines and really put their hearts into them. Once all the classmates are taken care of they make cards for their teachers and each other and then think of anyone else they can in order to use up all the supplies. They haven't quite grasped the idea that "just because there are more stickers and hearts, doesn't mean they need to be used"...all in time. I know that whoever gets a Valentine from these girls should feel very special, they really did work hard on them all.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papa and I loved our cards.Thanks Brye for letting me help you with your Michael Jackson report. I had fun too with the cards,it was like I went back in time.Sorry Abbi,for calling you Chellee a lot.
Thanks Abbi for letting me have 2 sleep overs,and I loved how you hugged me when we heard a noise in the dark.Maybe I can sleep over again soon... Happy Valentine's day to all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home