&t The Taylor Family: Happy 1st Birthday Baby Javan!!

Friday, January 15

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Javan!!

My sweet little baby is a year old already! I told him not to get bigger but he is not listening. I am so sad to see my baby grow up but I am also so proud to see how he grows and gets smarter each day. Boys are definitely different from girls, it is easy to tell that already. We didn't do much today because Javan's party is going to be on Sunday. It is just a small get-together to celebrate our baby boy and watch him dig into his first cake. I thank God daily for giving me Javan. I feel so blessed to have him as my son. There is something so special about having a son, and Javan is the very best there is. Happy Birthday baby boy, you are so incredibly adorable and it is so easy to love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home