&t The Taylor Family: Girls Day out

Saturday, May 29

Girls Day out

My bestest friend and her husband came to Orlando to look for a house to buy for when they move down here in a couple months. Once they got all their work sorted out Tina called me so we could hang out. I packed up the children and drove into town to pick up Tina. After I got Tina we drove over to my mom's and dropped off the kids and the two off us went off to play. We drove over to Waterford Lakes to have some lunch and window shop. The weather wasn't very nice and we got a little wet but we enjoyed just hanging out and, of course, shoe shopping. It is so nice to have my best friend home again. I cannot wait until her and her husband move down here so she can get her PhD. Three whole years with my best friend less than an hour away! We have already talked about all the things we want to do when they are down here for good. They are coming in mid July and even though they have been out of state for years I am thinking these last couple of months will seem longer than all that time before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home