&t The Taylor Family: I feel loved

Friday, October 22

I feel loved

I have been pretty down this last week. Everything is good with Peter and I and the kids and all but other things have thrown us for a loop and I got hit pretty hard. I have been trying to cope and move on and as long as I have distractions I am alright but as soon as I have a moment to think I just break down. Well, among many of my friends, Kelli and Brenda and their husbands have been with me throughout the process and today they decided to shower me in love. When the doorbell rang I figured it was a client for Peter but he was out in the garage playing guitar so I got up to answer the door. There I found a guy holding beautiful flowers just for me. I was really confused when I signed for them and when I read the card and found out who they were from I just started crying (again). The flowers are perfect, they are my favorite kind and accented with my favorite colors, my friends know me so well. Soon after I got another surprise when Bill delivered my favorite cake; chocolate on chocolate "Brenda cake." Brenda makes the best cakes and really the only kind I will eat because I am not a cake person but I can't resist hers and can't get enough. It is always a very special treat when there is Brenda cake because I know how long and how hard she works to make them just perfect and so delicious. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. I can't thank God enough for the people He has put in my life. Thank you guys so much for making me smile today, I know God will get me through but it is really helpful to know that I have such good friends who will help me along too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home