&t The Taylor Family: Morning Baking

Friday, December 24

Morning Baking

I realized earlier in the week that we didn't have any cookies in the house and I know Santa won't come to a house without cookies. No problem, I was really in the mood for my favorite Peanut Butter Blossoms that I hadn't had in a long time. I ran to the store this morning to pick up a couple things and when I got home the girls helped me bake up a batch. Both Bresa and Abbi were great helpers. Bresa read the recipe and told me how much of what ingredients I needed and Abbi helped me pour them in and mix it up. In the end I rolled up the dough into balls and the girls then rolled them in sugar and put them on the cookie sheet. While they were baking the girls unwrapped a bunch of kisses so they would be ready to press into the warm cookies when I pulled them out of the oven. They were done in no time and the girls finished them up by adding the sweets. I can't wait to try them and I know Santa will appreciate all the hard work that went into making them just for him.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma sure liked them,too!!!Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home