&t The Taylor Family: Praise to God for sending His Son

Saturday, December 25

Praise to God for sending His Son

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you are all surrounded by love and family and especially God's peace and grace today. Peter and I awoke to find the girls already breaking in their toys they opened last night. I got Javan up while Daddy made pancakes for us all. After breakfast I helped open some of the toys and Daddy showed Javan how to play his drums (he didn't need very much instructing). A bit later I went into Abbi's room to find her in bed, saying she didn't feel very well. I took her temperature and she had a very low grade fever of 99.8. I gave her some fever reducer and pretty soon she was up playing with her toys again. I helped her with her Lego house and after giving her a few directions she had built a beautiful "Apple Tree House" for her Lego people to live in. Bresa read all the books she received and some of Abbi's too and while Javan took a nap us girls watched Toy Story 3 while Daddy cleaned his shop a bit. Tonight we are going over to Mom and Jim's for dinner with Janell and Wyatt and Brian. Grandma has a couple more presents for the kids and they are excited to see what else they are getting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home