&t The Taylor Family: Washing the cat

Thursday, January 13

Washing the cat

Today Peter and were on the bed with Lucy-Goose and Peter said he saw a flea on her. I did my best to find another one without any luck but decided I would rather be safe than sorry and gave Goose a bath. She did not enjoy it but she didn't fight me just cried a lot. I had the door shut to the bathroom and the girls thought I was in there playing with my iPhone because I have an app that makes cat noises. They didn't realize until later that I was washing the cat. I didn't see any more fleas in the bath but I had found one a few months ago on her so I wasn't surprised when Peter saw another one. Goose doesn't go outside but I suppose someone who has fleas at their house could've brought one over. I thought for sure that Lucy would run and hide from us and be really upset but after I towel dried her and she regained some of her dignity she was extremely friendly. Either she really wants me to give her a bath again or she was being super apologetic for whatever she did to deserve the bath in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home