&t The Taylor Family: Sharing Traditions

Friday, October 28

Sharing Traditions

When I was growing up I remember every year around Halloween my mom would get Apple Cider and Donuts. Sometimes we would sit to eat and drink together and other times we would have it on our own but it was always available once Fall came around. Now, every year when Halloween comes around, I always have a craving for Apple Cider and donuts. Tonight when we stopped at the store I picked up these special goodies and after Javan got a bath and went to bed I shared my tradition with the girls. They were very excited to be having a donut (not something they are usually aloud to have) and they really liked the apple cider. I will have to make sure that in the years to come I make time to stop and share this tradition with them so they can share it with their children when they grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home