&t The Taylor Family: Mémère

Friday, December 30

Mémère

I had recently gotten a couple letters from my grandmother, Mémère, asking that I come up to St. Augustine and visit her in her new place. I talked with my sister and my oldest brother and asked if they would be interested in joining me on the trip so we could all pay her a nice visit. Both Janell and Steve were up for the drive so today we met at my house where my mom was going to watch all the children and Janell drove us up from there to see Mémère. I had told Mémère we were coming up and I told my dad so he could remind her but when we got there she was really surprised to see us. It was lunch time so we took her out to Cracker Barrel and enjoyed a nice talk and meal. Mémère had a lot to say about pretty much everything so there were no pauses in the conversation. When we took Mémère back she showed us all around everywhere and told us all the things that they do for activities. After we had been there for a few hours we decided it was time to get going. We said good bye to Mémère but told her that we would be back to visit again. Her 90th birthday is this December so we know there will be a big party for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home