&t The Taylor Family: St. Nick's Night

Thursday, December 15

St. Nick's Night

St. Nick's Night is supposed to be on December 6th but I was not prepared. I always buy ornaments to put in the girl's shoes but I just couldn't seem to find any that I liked well enough this year. I went several places and pretty soon the 6th turned into the 9th turned into tonight. I knew I was running out of time so I went to Macy's to give it a look. I found a couple that I was satisfied with but still not in love with. I was really running out of time so I just had to compromise and make a choice. Javan is at Grandma's house so I had to put his shoe out for him but the girls both grabbed theirs and put it on the porch. They are both very excited to see what St. Nick leaves for them. Thankfully they are both young enough not to be too concerned that St. Nick's Night seems to skip all over the calendar. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home