&t The Taylor Family: Home Depot Workshop

Saturday, May 5

Home Depot Workshop

This morning I had to run
to Home Depot to pick up a couple things. Bresa was busy cleaning her room or working on school work so I took Abbi and Javan with me so Peter could have a little bit of quietness. We got to Home Depot and I found a cool wheel that we could put on our play-set outside for Javan. I had wanted to get one for a while but always forgot when I came out this way. Javan was really excited about it and wanted to carry it around the whole store.
Next I needed to get a gift card for my mom for Mother's Day so she could pick out all the plants she wanted for her garden. I wanted to find a cool gift card but the ones at the front were pretty lame. I thought they may have something better in the garden center so we headed that way. As we were coming up on the center there was an area set aside with lots of children working on garden beds. They were building the beds and then painting them. Of course, Abbi and Javan both wanted to do this so I said they could and they got right to work. They both did a great job putting the beds together and
then worked really hard on painting them. We put them aside to let them dry a bit and then we proceeded to the garden area where we found the perfect gift card for Grandma. We picked up the children's project on the way out and they both showed them off to Daddy when we got home.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

We built an airplane at Lowe's on Saturday. We love those build and grow workshops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home