&t The Taylor Family: Out of the house

Wednesday, June 20

Out of the house

Today was a pretty fun and packed day. I had the day off so we joined Lisa and went to the movies. Peter stayed home to get some work done while the house was quiet. We saw Reno on the big screen and I was surprised with how cute it was. I had heard some really
bad reviews so my expectations were pretty low. Javan really liked it too and sat through the whole thing without getting up and wanted to run around. I think all the colors and songs helped keep his attention. After the movie we walked over to Subway and had some lunch. We sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather and talked a bit. It was about 1:00 by then so we decided to take the kids to a park in Debary and let them run around. The sky was threatening rain but it hadn't started so Lisa and I figured we would just let them play until it started to storm. We felt a couple sprinkles but nothing that caused us to want to leave. The kids had the whole playground to themselves and played until
we called them in. I had told Jana that we would meet her and her boys over at the pool at 2:30. We got there right as she pulled up and then the rain started to fall. There was no lightning or thunder though so we let the kids swim in the sprinkles and us three
adults sat under the patio area and talked. We had a great time while the kids swam and played. I was happy to get the kids out of the house
and run off some energy even if it was done in the rain. Eventually we had to pack up and go so that we could all have dinner with our husbands. I had to get ready for work again tomorrow too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home