&t The Taylor Family: First Leg of our Family Cruise to Cozumel

Wednesday, November 14

First Leg of our Family Cruise to Cozumel

While I was at work today Peter was busy getting things ready for when I came home. We had plans to go on a trip but there is no way I will go on vacation until the house is all nice and clean. We had all packed our things yesterday but Peter went through everything to make sure we really were all packed and added a few things we had overlooked. He picked the girls up from school and everyone helped with the last minute cleaning until I got home. After I finished a couple things we got in the van and headed for Ft. Lauderdale. My mom turned 60 this year in August and my sister and my oldest brother decided to all pitch in and take her on a cruise for her birthday. The cruise we chose on Royal Caribbean left from Ft. Lauderdale so we decided to meet there the night before and stay in a hotel. Steve and Heather flew in with Tyler and Janell and her family rode down with my mom. We met at the hotel and all went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home