&t The Taylor Family: Learning to make Sushi

Wednesday, October 24

Learning to make Sushi

The ladies in my Life Group decided we needed to have a social so Shana found us an awesome deal on Groupon where you go to
a Sushi Restaurant. We met in Orange City and then rode together to Orlando where the Sushi House was. We had a great time. We learned to make all different kinds of sushi rolls and hand rolls. Everything we made we got to eat or take home. There were about 12 of us in the class and three of us got to go behind the sushi bar and
make a tempura sushi roll. I volunteered so I went back and learned it and then had to go back to my friends and show them how to make it. We learned about saki and the different types. Also how to add wasabi and soy sauce to the sushi without taking away from the roll itself. The owner of the restaurant was the one who put on the class
and he made sure to give us lots of historical and cultural information too. We all had a really good time and I had lots of sushi to take home with me for lunch tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home