&t The Taylor Family: Las Vegas Day 3

Tuesday, November 6

Las Vegas Day 3

I stayed in bed just about all day. I got up to do the usual daily things but I didn't leave the room at. Peter went out a few times to get a cable and food as needed. There wasn't a whole lot to do in the room but since we don't have television at home I got to watch some pretty stupid shows
that I would never watch otherwise. After we knew the girls were home from school we Facetime'd with Grandma and all the children back at home. They always like to Facetime so I showed them all around our nice room and showed them the view we had and pointed out different things on the strip and to the mountains. I had some work that I brought with me and Peter did some work on his laptop too. For dinner we ordered room service. I was really craving a big steak and potatoes so Peter and I split a Ribeye and mashed potatoes. The meal was more than enough for the two of us and worth every overpriced penny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home