&t The Taylor Family: Gun Range Course

Saturday, October 27

Gun Range Course

Peter and I decided to get our Carry Concealed Permits so we had to the course first. It was no problem and pretty simple. I
already knew most of the information because I deal with guns everyday at work. This morning we went out for the gun range part of it which was fun because I hadn't actually gotten to shoot the gun I bought about a year ago because I was pregnant. Also, we had bought Peter a gun and I hadn't shot that one either.
My firearm had a little more kick than I had expected but it handled pretty well. I had very nice grouping but it wasn't until my first shot with Peter's Glock that I hit the direct center of my target, go figure. Peter and I always enjoy shooting so we had a good time and learned a bit too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home