&t The Taylor Family: Covered in Moose

Saturday, September 23

Covered in Moose

While shopping at the Fashion Square Mall today with the girls and Grandma I couldn't resist buying Brye a bite of Moose. I don't normally give the girls anything with sugar but Brye was good all day and when I saw how cute this Moose guy was at Schokalod I couldn't say no. After we took a couple shots of Brye with her Moose chocolate and new Moose blanket in the cowboy hat Grandma bought her for her Halloween costume I told Brye she could share the lollipop with Grandma. She sat and stared at the Moose for a long time and wouldn't bite him. Finally Grandma broke off both the antlers and gave one to Brye and ate the other, after that Brye dug in. I guess if it doesn't look like a Moose it is safe to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home