&t The Taylor Family: Relaxing away

Thursday, September 28

Relaxing away

Yesterday I had to take Peter to work because I was suppose to have a CPR training class at night but it got canceled last minute. Anyhow after I took Peter in I stopped at my Dad's house in Lake Mary to have lunch with him and Judy. They are doing so much work on the house it looks a million times better than it did before but they still have a lot of plans for it. Judy has great taste when it comes to picking out colors and wall paper and tile and such, everything looks so classy and modern. I can't wait to see the end result. Dad and Judy got a hammock and put it up at the new house so I put the girls in to see how they would like it. Abbi loved it, she just laid there still as could be and didn't want to get up. Brye couldn't wait until it was her turn to swing and she kept getting my dad to come and swing her while he was trying to BBQ hotdogs and hamburgers. I didn't have my camera on me but thankfully Judy had hers and emailed me the pictures we took with them. Thanks for lunch and also for sending me the pictures, Judy and Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home