&t The Taylor Family: Sick daze

Thursday, September 28

Sick daze

Today was Peter's first day of vacation. We leave for San Diego to go see the Intended Parents on Saturday. I had a ton of things to do but I didn't get to do much of any of it. Peter and Brye both had allergist appointments first thing this morning and I woke up with an even more obnoxious cold than I had before. I could hardly move without getting dizzy and feeling weak. I managed to get Abbi up and dressed but thankfully Peter came home with Brye just in time to take her to a pediatrician appointment I made her for some bumps she had on her hand. He took Abbi along with him so that I could get my rest and came back and made them both lunch. He had a Dr appointment of his own so I finished the girls up with their lunches and put them down for nap time. Peter came home and took good care of me and I did manage to get a little bit of house cleaning done and some laundry too but I have a lot more that I want to finish up before we leave. I hope tomorrow I am feeling much better. Poor Peter, his first day of vacation and all he did was take care of sick me and go to a bunch of Dr appointments.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no!! I hope you feel better!! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home