&t The Taylor Family: Movie Night

Friday, October 13

Movie Night

Last night I came over to my mom's house to prepare for a neighbor-
hood garage sale going on Saturday. After unloading the van of all the sale stuff I left Abbi with my mom and went over to Park Ave in Winter Park to watch an outdoor movie with my friends Michael and Angela. Abbi stayed with my mom because I knew she wouldn't be able to sit through the whole movie. Brye and I got there early to reserve some good up-front seats and then we chatted with Mike and Angela while we waited for the movie to start. It was the first time we ever did the "popcorn night" in the park and we really enjoyed it. We brought out our camping chair and some cookies to eat and then got some free popcorn too. The movie that was played was The Ghost and Mr. Chicken. It was from the 60s and it was really cute. Apparently they do this popcorn night once a month so I will definitely be back next month. Hopefully Peter will have the night off and be able to join us for the show next time.

Oh and when I gave myself the shot the last couple times I hardly felt a thing so it wasn't as bad as I had expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home